3. Walmart does attempt to understand that things don’t always go as planned.
4. Severe weather, natural disasters and fraud holds will automatically be removed from your Order Defect Rate.
5. If an order was delayed due to inclement weather but you still see it reflecting on your Order Defect Rate after the report refreshes, please create a ticket for Partner Support (Partner Account/Profile > Seller Scorecard > My Order Defect Rate & Performance > Adjustment Request).
6. When reporting a problem for which you are not at fault, Walmart requires:
7. If they can verify your claim, they will take no action against you.
8. Your Seller Scorecard will still display the lower performance rates until they improve over time.
9. If you experience this type of problem but your performance rating is still within the desired targets, you don’t need to contact Partner Support.